Our scented candles are made with carefully selected wax and aromatics. We use soy wax which is 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable. The wicks are made out of cotton which means heavy metal & zinc free flames.
To ensure your candle is burning safe and beautiful we compiled following instructions:
• let the candle burn long enough to melt the entire surface on the top of the candle the first time you light it. This makes sure that the candle does not ‘tunnel’ as it burns. This is common for all soy wax candles.
• burn the candle not longer than 4 hours at a time and allow cooling down for at least 2 hours. Longer burning time could lead to overheating and damage of the jar.
• trim the candle wick down to approximately 5 mm before every lighting. To trim the wick, make sure that the wax is firm and cold. This will keep your soy candle from causing soot.
• do not burn the candle all the way down. Extinguish candle when there is 5 mm of wax left to avoid damage to the jar.
• do not burn in a draught as this will cause quicker burning and smoke.
• let your candle cool completely before touching or moving the candle.
• keep candles at least 10 cm apart to avoid melting of wax.
• do not place the candle near a heat source.
• keep wax pool clear of matches and debris.
• keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire.
• never leave a burning candle unattended.
• burn on a heat resistant surface.
• keep your candle out of the reach of children and pets.
• the candle is made out of natural wax, which may get a ‘frosted’ appearance on the top layer of the wax and sometimes occurs when the wax solidifies between lightings. This is normal for soy wax candles and will not have influence on the quality of burn of the candle.
We hope you will enjoy our scented candles.